Who Needs EPA RRP Certification Training Course?

EPA RRP Lead Safety Certification Training Class

EPA lead safety course comes after the United States EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) safety training course of study to teach RRP (renovation, repair and painting) contractors regarding how to do something about safely in housing with lead-based paint and adhere to with EPA’s Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule, and HUD’s Lead Safe Housing Rule.

EPA RRP Certification Training Course

Renovators, remodelers, painters, maintenance personnel, Property Managers, and any other workers changing or removing over 6 sq ft of painted surfaces in houses build just before 1978 . After completing this EPA RRP course, they’ll have EPA certification as a Certified Renovator, which will satisfy HUD demands for temporary controls training certification in Federally-assisted targeted homes. Individuals working on the said field point out above are needed to registered for an EPA lead safety certification training class and complete it to be in compliance with rule.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
Who Needs EPA RRP Certification Training Course?, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating
Sharing is fun...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestEmail this to someone
 Who Needs EPA RRP Certification Training Course?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *