In the year April 22, 2010, an individual who performs renovations, repairs, or painting in pre-1978 or child-occupied facilities needs to get certified. Along with personal EPA lead paint certification, additionally there is the requirement of having your firm registered with EPA to be able to ensure that you are not in danger to receive up to $37,500 in fines each day!
The new EPA RRP specifications apply to you if your project disturbs:
- 6 sq ft of interior lead paint surface AND/OR
- 20 sq ft of exterior lead paint surface
What exactly are the next actions?
We’ve simplified this difficult method into 4 easy steps to ensure you’re protected:
- Get signed up with our simple online registration for a certified EPA course
- Request an application to EPA to get your firm registered
- Make it through the 8 hours of training as well as pass the 25 question quiz in class
- Obtain approval from EPA and you are good to go!
Will this EPA Lead Paint Certification Training apply to you?
In the event it does not, remember that there’s a great possibility you MAY see a project similar to this come up soon…don’t turn down work in these difficult economic times!
Get certified with the great trainers around!
All instructors that list their courses on this website are approved EPA and/or State Providers, as well as their courses certify renovators to perform lead-safe work.