EPA Lead Paint Removal Certification – To protect ecosystem and individual from lead poisoning chance, US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) brought out a legislation requesting the efficient use of lead-safe methods like use of HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter equipments like HEPA Vacuum and additional approaches created for protecting against this kind of risk.
EPA Lead Paint Removal Certification
In the new rules, added in April 22, 2010, contractors carrying out renovation repair and painting (RRP) tasks that affect lead-based paint in child care centers, dwelling facilities, and educational facilities made prior to 1978 must be EPA lead certified and must observe unique work methods to prevent lead contamination.
Lead Paint Removal Certification
- EPA Lead Certified – Lead Paint Removal Certification
- RRP Certification – HUD lead-based Paint Training
- EPA Lead Paint Certification Training
- EPA Lead-based Paint Certification Training Class
- EPA RRP Certification Training Course